This is a great family meal, perfect for those informal occasions.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tin Kidney Beans
1 tub Natural Yogurt
1 can SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
3 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Onion
550 g SuperValu Quality Irish Round Steak Mince
1 bag SuperValu Tortilla Chips
- Heat a large wide based pan with a little oil, add in the diced onion and garlic and soften for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the beef and chilli powder and cook for a further 6-7 minutes until the beef is browned off.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans (if using) and beef stock.
- Continue to simmer over a low heat for 15-20 minutes before mixing in half the yogurt, which will give you a nice creamy consistency.
- Arrange tortilla chips in each serving bowl, spoon over some of the minced beef mixture, top with yogurt and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve immediately.