Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Curry Powder
Mildest you can find
1 - Peach Juice
1 - Red Pepper
cut into small pieces (think ‘little fingernail’)
1 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
cut into small pieces as above (you can poach the chicken first and then cut it, it is a lot easier, or use leftover roast chicken)
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
50 g SuperValu Rice
0 - Water
/ baby chicken or vegetable stock
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the finely chopped onion & garlic.
- Sauté for 10 minutes until it is clear. Then add the chopped chicken.
- If it is raw, cook it for about 10 minutes until it is white all over. Then add the peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the peaches (but not the juice).
- Add just enough water or stock to cover everything with about 1 cm over the food.
- Bring to the boil then turn down the heat, add the rice and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once everything is well cooked and tender, it is ready to go!