This baked dish is ideal for breakfast or lunch.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
50 g Butter
0 - Cherry Tomatoes
200 g Chestnut Mushrooms
100 ml Double Cream
seasoned with salt and pepper
5 - Eggs
50 g Parmesan Cheese
0 - SuperValu Chilli Flakes
0 - SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Thyme
- Set oven to 180 degrees.
- Fry the mushrooms with the butter and thyme on a medium heat.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish or casserole.
- Scatter the tomatoes.
- Crack 5 eggs on top and pour over the cream and season.
- Bake in an oven for 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Sprinkle with sumac and chopped parsley or chilli flakes and chopped coriander.
- Serve with toasted sourdough bread.