Lovely chocolate treat for any occasion.
Serves: 4 people
Single Mars Bar
SuperValu Chocolate Butter Biscuits
SuperValu Unsalted Irish Creamery Butter 227g
- Line the base and sides of a slice tin with baking paper.
- Finely crush the Chocolate Biscuits. You can use a food processor or the end of a rolling pin.
- Roughly crush 1 cup of Maltesers.
- Dice the Mars bars into small pieces.
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt the butter and condensed milk, stirring until combined.
- Add the roughly crushed Maltesers and Mars Bars to the crushed biscuits and stir through.
- Then add the melted butter and condensed milk and stir until combined – it will be very sticky!
- Pour the mixture into the slice tin and flatten with the back of a metal spoon.
- Pop it in the fridge for approximately an hour until it has completely cooled.
- Melt both of the blocks of chocolate and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to the melted mixture, making sure you stir it in.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cooled slice and then decorate with remaining Maltesers.
- Put the slice back into the fridge and cut into pieces before it has completely set.