Serves: 4 people
cut into chunks
SuperValu Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a food processor blitz the porridge oats, butter, brown sugar, and coconut together. Don't over do it as you want the oats to keep their texture.
- Mix through the chocolate.
- Lightly grease a baking tin with butter and spoon in all the mixture.
- Using the back of a spoon press into the corners so the mixture is flat and score the mixture into 12 squares.
- Place in the oven and bake on 180 until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Score the mixture again when it comes out of the oven if the squares have been lost.
- Allow to cool and then remove from tin.