Tasty and easy to prepare dinner.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 large Chicken Breast
1 bag Frozen Peas
1 - Greek Yoghurt
1 - Green Pepper
1 tsp SuperValu Cajun Spice
1 - SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 handfull SuperValu Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 - SuperValu Mango
1 medium SuperValu Onion
1 cup SuperValu Rice
1 tin SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
4 - SuperValu Wholemeal Pitta Bread
- Boil rice and peas together in a saucepan. Salt can be added if desired.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken.
- Add a teaspoon of cajun spice to the chicken.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the green pepper and cook until soft. A small amount of pepper can be added at this point.
- In a bowl, mix 5 tablespoons of the greek yoghurt, 1/2 tablespoon of cajun spice, a small amount of pepper and parsley. This can be adjusted to taste.
- Heat the pitta bread under the grill for a few minutes, until soft and slightly toasted.
- Peel the mango and cut into small segments.
- Take the chicken mix off the heat and add the mango segments.
- The greek yoghurt can be mixed through with the chicken, off the heat, or can be spooned into each pitta bread on top of the chicken mix.
- Cut the pitta breads open and spoon the chicken and veg mixture into the pockets, and add a sprinkle of cheese.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sweetcorn to the drained rice and peas.
- Serve and enjoy.