Can be eaten hot or cold. It is perfect for a snack between meals or to pack as part of a picnic.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
6 - Bacon Rashers
1 - Black Pepper
6 large Fresh Egg
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
250 mls SuperValu Cream
1 cup SuperValu Medium Red Cheddar Grated 200g
1 - SuperValu Onion
1 - SuperValu Salt
85 g SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
- Fry the rashers, remove from frying pan and cut into small pieces.
- Fry the onion until soft and remove from pan.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs and cream until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients, rashers, onion, sweetcorn, cheese, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Line a pyrex 8x8 with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F or 176 C for 20 -25 minutes.
- Check it is cooked by piercing the centre with a skewer or knife.