With the Christmas holidays fast approaching we are here to get you ready for some fun baking with the kids! Baking is a fun, rewarding activity that the whole family can get involved with and enjoy.
- There are endless possibilities when it comes decorating your creation. Why not try using some Christmas shaped cookie cutters to get even more creative with your decorating. Check out our Christmas Tree Brownies or Gingerbread men recipes below for some inspiration.
- The excitement is high as the count down to Santa is well and truly on. Make our oatmeal cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, the perfect accompaniment to a glass of cold milk. This healthy and nutritious snack will give Santa all the energy he needs to reach everyones home!
- Do some prep work such as measuring out some of the ingredients before you get started to keep it as hassle free as possible and make more time for fun!
- Play some upbeat music to keep the atmosphere fun, positive and most importantly - calm!
- Make sure to wear aprons, tie back long hair and keep hands clean throughout to avoid any mess.