Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care and inspire shoppers through knowledge and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Customer driven
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Full-Time Sales Assistants
We are currently recruiting for Sales Assistants within our store.
Experience in a similar role an advantage but not essential
Must be available to work flexible hours
For Applications please drop your CV in-store
FAO: Store Manager, alternatively please send to email@example.com/Apply at supervalu.ie/careers