Main purpose of the role:
Manage and motivate your team, ensuring the store operates efficiently and effectively and to provide our customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 1 years` experience in a customer service facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
- The ability to organise work, delegate responsibilities and support team members in the store
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Be approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork and a positive attitude in the workplace
- Liaise with the day management/supervisors on any changes to layouts and ensure changes are correctly implemented
- Set the standard for other employees in relation to rotation, merchandising and facing off
- Assist in the induction, training and development of employees
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working
SuperValu Charleville Co Cork a busy store in North Cork , Supervisors required to be hands on,along leading a time at night time. Good friendly proactive working environment in store .
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
Centra is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies