Main purpose of the role:
Ensure store is fully packed, merchandised and faced off. Direct and supervise the work of the night pack team.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2 years` experience in a Supervisor/Manager role is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Commerciality and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail.
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Liaise with the day management on any changes to layouts and ensure changes are correctly implemented
- Carry out night pack check for correct labelling and that stock rotation procedures are implemented
- Ensure the back store is kept tidy, packed away, rubbish is disposed of and combis packed correctly
- Ensure all employees reporting to you are competent in any duties required and are given adequate training relevant to their tasks
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
Centra is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies