SuperValu ROI – Terms and Conditions for Nestlé Prize Draw NESCAFÉ GOLD Blend for ROI (NON-PURCHASE RELATED)
The promotion is open to ROI residents aged 18+ only, excluding employees and the immediate families of Nestlé Ireland Ltd and SuperValu, their affiliates or agents and any other person who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- The promotion opens on 11th October 2018 at 9am and closes on 31st October 2018 at 11.59pm.
- Entry into this promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted during the promotion period.
- To enter, participants must visit www.supervalu.ie and enter online. Entrants will be required to fill in their name, e-mail and phone number and answer a test of skill on the online entry form provided before the closing date. No other form of entry will be accepted. Bulk entries or entries via third parties will not be accepted.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent auditor, from all valid entries received by the closing date. The winner will be notified via the telephone number provided at the time of entry within 14 days of the draw date.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner does not confirm availability and acceptance of their prize within 14 days of the original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify their entry and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original draw.
- The prize winner and their guest must be over the age of 18 years, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor. The prize winner and their guest must all be: available and eligible to fly to the United States of America, be in possession of a full, current and valid passport and will be solely responsible for attaining any required visas, vaccinations or travel permits.
- There is one prize available to be won. The prize consists of a trip to Napa Valley, United States of America for two (2) people. It includes return flights from Dublin to San Francisco with airport transfers to and from hotel in Napa Valley, a 5 night stay on a B&B basis, sharing a room, in a 3/4 star hotel in Napa Valley; baggage included up to 23kilos maximum per person.
- Prize trip is subject to availability and excludes Peak Dates for example: Christmas and New Year’s.
- The Prize trip will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of any supplier of the prize elements to the Promoter, e.g. airlines, hotels, travel agents and no responsibility will be accepted for any delay, cancellation or disruption of any or all parts of the Prize caused to or by any airline or provider of any part of the Prize and no cash or replacement will be offered in lieu.
- Prize Winner and their guest will be responsible for any other incidentals incurred on the trip and in the hotel and will be required to give credit card details on check in.
- The Prize winner may be required to be flexible with their choice of dates. The prize must be booked by 31st April 2019.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, internet access, impaired internet speeds, or any other reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries, which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available on request from 30th October 2018 for a minimum of three months, by sending an email titled ‘Supervalu Prize Draw NESCAFÉ GOLD Blend to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the Prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any entrant for any failure, cancellation or other discontinuance or delay affecting the Promotion or any prize offered during the course of the Promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance, use or enjoyment of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with any prize (except to the extent that death or any personal injury occurs as a result of the negligence of the Promoter).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any issues whatsoever with respect to any prize once dispatched to the winner and the Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the winner’s conduct or their guests’ conduct once the prize is claimed by the winner.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent/you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Promoter and Data Controller: SuperValu, Musgrave Group, Musgrave House, Ballycurreen, Airport Road, Cork. (Please do not send entries to this address).
ROI, 18+. Max. One entry per person. Closes 31.10.18 at 11.59pm. One prize available to be won. Exclusions apply. For further details and full Terms & Conditions visit www.supervalu.ie.