Healthy and delicious, these sweet potato tots are a perfect finger food for your weaning baby and are a great snack for the whole family. Try them out now!
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
plus more for rolling tots in
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with a baking sheet.
2. Steam the cubed sweet potato until you can pierce them with a fork but still too tough to eat.
3. Put the sweet potatoes and parmesan cheese in a food processor. Pulse a few times to break the potatoes up.
4. Once processed, fold the mixture a couple of times, making sure you have a chunky mashed texture.
5. Form into small balls with your hands and then roll each tot on to more parmesan cheese – just enough to lightly coat them.
6. Place on the baking sheet and cook in oven for 12-15 minutes, turning them at least once mid-way so they cook evenly on all sides.
7. Remove from oven and serve.