Visa Double Points Returns in November!
You’ll see our fantastic Double Points offer return in November. So, keep a lookout for this DOUBLE POINTS month coming very soon where the offer will once again be up for grabs!
If you have already linked your Visa Debit and/or Credit card to your Real Rewards account, don’t worry - there is no need to do anything. Your Double Points will be applied to your account as normal, when you pay using your linked Visa card, throughout the month of November.
Not yet linked?
From 1st – 30th November, you can link your Visa Debit and/or Credit card to your Real Rewards account to start collecting 2 points for every €1 you spend in-store or online at SuperValu. This means that, for the month of November, you’ll collect DOUBLE POINTS every time you pay using your linked Visa debit and/or credit card. Ensure to link early in the month, to get the most out of this fantastic offer!
Terms & conditions - Programme Change
- The Visa Real Rewards offer will end on 8th Sept 2020, any transactions made up to the 8th Sept 2020 will be added to your account within 10 days.
- You will not earn Double Real Rewards Visa points on transactions made after the 8th Sept 2020.
- The Visa Real Rewards offer will be live from 01st November 2020 to 30th November 2020 (inclusive) any transactions made up to the 30th November 2020 will be added to your account within 10 days.
- In the periods when the offer is not live, and double points are not being earned by paying with a registered Visa card, Visa & Musgrave will not share customer data related to the awarding of Real Reward points.
- You will not be able to link/enroll any new Visa cards post 8th September 2020, however enrollment will reopen from 1st November to 30th November. You will begin to earn points once your card is fully linked; this can take up to 5 days – during this time, your card will flag as ‘pending’. Once your card has successfully linked, this will disappear. You will still collect points during the ‘pending’ period when you pay with Visa in-store or online at SuperValu.
- Should you delete a Visa card from your existing Real Rewards account, it will take up to 5 days for the card to be unlinked from your Real Rewards account.
- The SuperValu Real Rewards Programme is operated and owned by Musgrave.
- You need to link a valid Visa Debit or Visa Credit card from any Irish bank to your Real Rewards account in order to collect Real Rewards points when you pay with your linked Visa card in SuperValu stores or online at SuperValu.ie. Participating Irish Banks include: Allied Irish Bank (AIB), Bank of Ireland, Permanent TSB and Ulster Bank.
- Up to 2 Visa Debit and/or Credit cards can be linked to 1 Real Rewards account.
- You must pay for your SuperValu shopping using a linked Visa card in order to earn points. While paying with your Visa card, you should also scan your Real Rewards card. Visa points are awarded on amount paid ONLY.
- Real Rewards points will be awarded for using a linked Visa card in respect of purchases made in all SuperValu stores and SuperValu Online Shopping in the Republic of Ireland only (Visa offer does not include SuperValu eShops).
- Every time you pay in SuperValu using your linked Visa card you will receive 1 Real Rewards point from Visa for every €1 spent and 1 Real Rewards point from SuperValu for every €1 you spent.
- Real Rewards points earned from linked Visa cards will be credited separately to your Real Rewards account within 10 days.
- Should you delete a Visa card from your existing Real Rewards account, it will take up to 5 days for the card to be unlinked from your Real Rewards account. You can add back the Visa card to the same Real Rewards account or any other Real Rewards account that you might have at any time after deleting the card, including within the 5 day window.
- Visa and Musgrave will share customer data only related to the awarding of Real Reward points. This data is encrypted and tokenized for security purposes. No other customer data will be shared (there will be no sharing of customer data whilst double points are not being earned).
- You cannot collect Real Rewards points when you purchase Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, GAA tickets, gift vouchers, postage stamps, savings stamps, tobacco products, medicines and infant formula products. Other products and ranges may be excluded at any time. Minimum spend to qualify for points is €1.
- Musgrave retains the right to alter, amend or terminate the Real Rewards Programme, this offer with Visa, or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Real Rewards programme Terms and Conditions located at https://supervalu.ie/terms-and-conditions also apply to this offer.
This offer will return in November
SuperValu have linked with Visa to give you a great loyalty offer, as part of this some of the data you provide will be shared with Visa to ensure they can capture your transaction in stores. Please note that during the time the Double Points offer is not live, no data will be shared between Visa and SuperValu.