The SuperValu and eir Real Rewards programme will end on 21st August 2020.
From 20th July 2020, you will no longer be able to convert points or money back voucher to claim discounts off your eir bills.
You will however continue to earn Real Rewards points for payments made to your eir account until the end of your August billing cycle.
You will still be able to collect Real Rewards points as usual when you shop in SuperValu, or through existing Real Rewards partners – Electric Ireland, Visa, eShops, SuperValu Getaway Breaks and SuperValu Insurance.
You can use your Real Rewards points to save up to €60 per year on your eir bill.
Save - Use your Real Rewards points or Money Back vouchers by 20th July to save up to €60 per year on your eir broadband or landline bill. Use 250 points / €2.50 Money Back voucher to get €3 off or 500 points/ €5 Money Back voucher to get €6 off.
- You need to add your Real Rewards card number to your my eir account in order to collect points on future eir bills and to apply for discounts.
- It can take up to 48 hours for your eir account and Real Rewards card to link. Once linked you will be able to collect and use your points.
- Standard Offer: From 1st January 2019 use 250 Real Rewards points/€2.50 Money Back voucher to get a €3 discount or 500 Real Rewards points/€5 Money Back voucher to get a €6 discount on your eir broadband or landline bill.
- The value of a discount is credit against the eir broadband / landline account registered on my eir.
- You can get a maximum of €60 discount per year off your eir broadband / landline bill.
- Discounts are non-transferable and can only be used as a credit against the registered eir broadband / landline account holder’s account.
- Discounts will only be credited against the customer’s eir broadband / landline bill and cannot be provided as cash if the customer’s account is in credit.
- There is no cash alternative to the discount.