- Combine the chicken, oil, garlic, chilli paste, lemon juice, honey and cumin in a large bowl. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate, if you have time.
- When you are ready to cook the kebabs, season the chicken then thread onto the skewers, don’t pack the pieces of chicken too tightly together.
- To cook the kebabs: Heat a barbecue or grill to medium-high. Cook the kebabs for 5 - 6 minutes, then turn and cook for another 5 - 6 minutes until cooked through.
- For the chilli mayonnaise: Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and chilli paste in a small bowl. Taste and season.
- For the salad: Place all the ingredients in a serving bowl, stir to combine, taste and season.
Serve the kebabs with the salad, chilli mayonnaise and potato wedges. Garnish with coriander and lemon wedges.