By Kevin Dundon
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C.
2. Spread some butter in individual or family-size ceramic dishes. Season.
3. Spoon in the red onion marmalade and sprinkle on half of the cheese and the spring onions.
4. Crack the eggs in the dish. Sprinkle with the chorizo and leftover cheese, then season.
5. Place on a baking tray and cover loosely with tin foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tin foil and place it back in the oven for a further 5-8 minutes until cooked to your liking.
6. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with slices of toasted bread.