Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Coconut Milk
1 clove Garlic
100 ml Hot Water
2 - Lemongrass Stalk
100 ml Low Fat Milk
1.5 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
100 g SuperValu Baby Spinach
0.5 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
1 bunch SuperValu Scallions
300 g White Fish
100 g Wholegrain Rice
- Put a pan on a medium heat and add coconut milk, low fat milk and rice and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and cover with a lid and cook gently for 8 - 10 minutes stirring frequently until the rice is almost tender and milk is absorbed.
- Add the water, cover and cook for a further 10 minutes until the rice is completely cooked.
- Slice each of the lemon grass stalk in half lengthways.
- Cut the thin ends of each stalk to a point.
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Thread the fish on to these skewers.
- Separate the green and white part of the scallion and chop the white part.
- Heat the oil in a large pan with the chilli flakes, garlic and white part of the scallion.
- Add the fish skewers to the pan and gently fry for about 5 minutes turning until cooked through.