Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
250 ml Chicken Stock Cube
2 tbsp Curry Paste
1 clove Garlic
peeled and finely chopped
200 g Mushrooms
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Pepper
1 - SuperValu Chilli Powder
/ chilli flakes
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Basil
or 3 teaspoons of dried basil
230 g SuperValu Fresh Irish Striploin Steaks
/ stewing beef, cut into cubes
2 - SuperValu Scallions
peeled and chopped
100 g Wholewheat Noodles
- Place a large amount of cold water into a pot.
- Add noodles and bring to boil.
- Cover pot, reduce heat and gently cook for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Add oil to wok on medium to high heat.
- Place beef evenly in the wok and brown.
- Add peppers, mushrooms and spring onions to beef and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add garlic, basil, chicken stock, chopped chilli pepper, and curry paste.
- Simmer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove noodles from pot, drain and serve with beef noodle mixture.