This carbonara is a delicious, quick and easy recipe that anyone could do.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
SuperValu Quality Irish Fresh Whole Turkey
SuperValu Sunflower Oil
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile fry the shallots and garlic in a deep sauté pan with the oil.
- Beat together the eggs and 2oz/50g parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the pan with the sautéed garlic and shallot. Add in the leftover turkey and ham at this stage also and mix well.
- Next add in the beaten egg and cheese mixture and mix well ensuring that the egg and cheese mixture coats the pasta and cooks rather than scrambles.
- Divide between warmed serving bowls and garnish with the parsley and the remaining parmesan cheese.