Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
50 g Natural Yogurt
250 g Natural Yogurt
1 pinch Seasoning
1 pinch SuperValu Chilli Powder
0.5 - SuperValu Cucumber
peeled, deseeded and finely diced
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Mint
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
2 tbsp SuperValu Ground Ginger
4 - SuperValu Mackerel Fillets
can be whole or butterflied
1 tbsp Tikka Masala Paste
- In a bowl combine the tikka paste, chilli powder, ginger, garlic and yogurt.
- Lightly score the fish then place the mackerel into the paste to marinate for 30 minutes.
- To make the Raita, pour the yogurt into a small bowl and add the diced cucumber, stir to combine. Add the mint and season to taste. Refrigerate until required.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Oil the barbecue before adding the fish. Place the fish onto the grill and cook for 3 – 4 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for a further 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from the barbecue and serve with some salad or drizzled with cucumber raita.