Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Chicken Fillets
1 clove Garlic
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
3 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 pinch SuperValu Chilli Flakes
20 g SuperValu Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp SuperValu Oregano
340 g Tomatoes
100 g Wholewheat Pasta
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a baking dish, toss the chicken with ½ a teaspoon of oil and oregano. Cover with foil.
- Cook for 20 - 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- In a pot of boiling water, place pasta and simmer over medium heat until cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, 1 tsp oil into a medium pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the chilli flakes and bring to a simmer. Cook for a further 8 - 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Place chicken on a plate, top with mozzarella and place tomato mixture on top.
- Put the parmesan on top.
- Serve with pasta.