Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
150 g Broccoli
1 clove Garlic
150 g Green Beans
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 - Onion
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Pepper
deseeded and sliced
1 tsp Rice Vinegar
2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
250 g SuperValu Quality Irish Beef Fillet Steaks
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- Put 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large pan on a medium to high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and peppers and stir fry for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add the beef strips and stir fry until brown.
- Add the cumin, lemon juice, ginger and vinegar, continue to stir as it cooks.
- Add the green beans and broccoli and cook until tender.
- To a pot of boiling water, add the rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- Place rice on plate and top with beef mixture.