Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
150 g Broccoli
2 clove Garlic
150 g Green Beans
3 tsp Rapeseed Oil
0 - Salt
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
/ ½ teaspoon of dried parsley
1 tsp SuperValu Oregano
/ ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
250 g SuperValu Potatoes
250 g SuperValu Quality Irish Sirloin Steak
cut into two pieces
150 g Tomatoes
- To a pot of boiling water, add potatoes and simmer until cooked.
- In a frying pan heat 2tsp of oil over a medium - high heat.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, and place on the pan and cook as desired. 4 minutes per side for medium rare and longer to cook through. Remove once cooked, to rest.
- Steam the broccoli and green beans.
- In another pan on medium heat add 1tsp oil along with the garlic and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Now add the balsamic vinegar, parsley and oregano.
- Cook for a further 3 - 5 minutes.
- When everything is cooked, place the steaks on a plate, cover with the tomato mixture and serve with potatoes and vegetables.