Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Carrots
2 cloves Garlic
30 ml Light Soy Sauce
2 - Lime
1 - Lime
10 - Peanuts
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - SuperValu Chillies
1 - SuperValu Courgette
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
0 - SuperValu Little Gem Lettuce
2 - SuperValu Scallions
350 g Turkey Breast
cut into strips
- Place the oil in a frying pan on medium to high heat and add the turkey strips. Cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the lime juice, zest, chilli, garlic, courgette, scallions and carrots.
- Stir fry for 5 - 10 minutes until the turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Add the coriander and peanuts and stir fry for a further minute.
- Remove from heat and divide the mixture between 6 washed little gem lettuce leaves.