Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
300 g Chicken Breast
sliced into 1cm strips
1 tsp Chilli Powder
(more if you like it spicy!)
400 g Chopped Tomatoes
0.5 - Onion
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Pepper
3 tbsp Water
100 g Wholewheat Noodles
1 - Yellow Pepper
- Place noodles in a pot with water and bring to boil - simmer until cooked.
- Place a wok over medium to high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add chicken and chilli powder stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the onion, peppers, and water. Cook, stirring until the vegetables soften.
- Increase the heat and add the tomatoes, and cook for 5 mins. Then add the drained cooked noodles, and chicken.
- Top with a teaspoon natural yogurt and chopped coriander.