Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tbsp Avonmore Light Cottage Cheese
0 - Black Pepper
0.5 tsp Garlic
1 tbsp Onion
0 - Salt
6 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
2 - SuperValu Large Flat Mushrooms
1 - SuperValu Tomato
deseeded and diced
- Rinse the mushrooms under cold water.
- Place upturned mushrooms onto an ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine the onion, tomato, garlic, parsley, cottage cheese and 3 tbsp of bread crumbs. Mix through and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of the stuffing.
- Transfer to a preheated oven and bake at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Brown under a hot grill and serve.