Operation Transformation Recipe - Steak with creamy garlic mash and broccoli
Serves: 2 people
- Pre-heat grill at a medium temperature.
- Place potatoes in a pot of boiling water - simmer until tender approximately 15-20 minutes.
- In a pot combine crushed garlic and butter and stir well.
- Steam broccoli until tender for 8 minutes approx.
- Place steaks under grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes for medium cooked, or approximately 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well cooked.
- Turn the steaks half way through.
- Drain water from potatoes, add garlic butter and milk and mash together.
- Take the two steak fillets out from under the grill and serve with the mashed potatoes.