Tacos are a fun dinner and a great way to get the kids to eat veg.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
deseeded and chopped
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
500 g SuperValu Irish Beef Mince
1 - SuperValu Onion
0 tsp SuperValu Paprika
0 tbsp SuperValu Tomato Purée
12 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
or Taco Shells (depending on portion size)
1 - Yellow Pepper
- Heat some olive oil in a pan on a medium heat, Add the beef and cook until browned on the outside.
- Add the onion, chilli, garlic, peppers and continue to fry until softened.
- Add the spices and the tomato puree, mix well and cover, allow to cook for 8-10 mins until beef is fully cooked through and veg is soft.
- Season to taste.
- Place 3-4 spoonfuls of the beef mix into a taco shell/tortilla.
- Add some chopped lettuce and tomatoes.
- Add a generous squeeze of Bryan Lynch’s taco sauce and top off with a sprinkle of grated cheese.