Enjoy this wonderful and simple Italian dish with family and friends.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 0 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Firstly prepare the carbonara sauce by heating a wide based deep sauté pan with a little oil and fry the bacon pieces until they are crispy. Remove onto kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the parmesan cheese, the egg yolks, Wild About pesto and season lightlywith cracked black pepper.
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil then add the spaghetti, and cook for 2 -3 minutes until al-dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to its saucepan, turn off the heat. Add the bacon pieces and the egg and cheese mixture to the pasta. Combine gently to ensure the pasta is fully coated (the egg yolk mixture will coat and should be still be wet).
- Serve immediately in warmed bowls and sprinkle with a little additional parmesan cheese if you wish. Season with some cracked black pepper as required.