Operation Transformation Recipe - Smokey Pork Chops served with Baby Potatoes and Steamed Vegetables.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Pre-heat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the baby potatoes in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Steam chopped carrots and green beans for approximately 5-8 minutes until tender.
- In a bowl combine smoked paprika and oil.
- Place the two pork chops in the paprika and oil marinade and coat well using your hands.
- Place chops under the grill on medium heat until cooked through for approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve pork chops with baby potatoes and steamed vegetables.