The perfect steak supper for those evening gatherings with family and friends.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g SuperValu Butter
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Chives
1 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 tsp SuperValu Lemon
2 tsp SuperValu Olive Oil
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Sirloin Steak
4 large SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes or until just tender.
- Allow to cool slightly then slice into 1cm slices then place in a bowl and toss in some olive oil.
- Brush the steaks with a little oil then season with some salt and pepper.
- Place on the barbecue and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium or longer if required.
- Remove from the barbecue and cover with foil, allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the potato slices on the barbecue for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the butter, chives, mustard, garlic and lemon zest into a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add a dollop of the mustard butter to each steak once plated, then add the potato slices and some mixed greens, serve immediately.