A quick and easy supper when time is of the essence!
Serves: 4 people
500 - Daily Basics Spaghetti
1 tin SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
492 g Superquinn Award Winning Irish Sausages
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the sausages.
- Fry for about 8 minutes turning occasionally to ensure an even golden coat and cooked through.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and cut diagonally into bite size pieces.
- In the same pan add the garlic and pour in the chicken stock, boil until it has reduced by half.
- Stir in the tomato puree, tinned tomatoes and oregano, season to taste.
- Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the sausage pieces to the sauce and gently simmer.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook the spaghetti in a medium sized pan of lightly salted water as per pack instructions.
- Drain to remove the excess water.
- To serve, place some spaghetti in a bowl, spoon over a generous serving of sausages and sauce.
To make it extra spicy, add a chopped red chilli as you fry the sausages!