Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Broccoli
1 tsp Capers
2 - Chicken Breast
1 can Chopped Tomatoes
2 clove Garlic
1 - Lemon
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
Stuffed Chicken with Mozzarella and Chilli
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
30 g SuperValu Grated Red Cheddar & Mozzarella
200 g SuperValu Potatoes
- Heat oven to 200C / Gas Mark 5.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast and use your finger to make a pocket.
- Mix the mozzarella, lemon zest, the parmesan, capers and chilli flakes in a bowl.
- Place the mixture into the pocket of each chicken fillet and secure each with a cocktail stick.
- Put oil at the bottom of an oven proof dish. Place the chicken in and sprinkle garlic and pour in the canned tomatoes.. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pot over medium heat and add the garlic and cook for 1- 2mins, be careful not to burn.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes more until it has become slightly thicker.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the potatoes and simmer until cooked.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Spoon the tomato mixture on a plate and top with chicken. Serve with potatoes and steamed broccoli.