The perfect pasta dish, quick and easy to prepare - bulk up with peas or sweetcorn for a further vegetable boost, or a little spinach and blue cheese.
Serves: 4 people
225 g Broccoli
cut into spears
240 g SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
cut into large chunks
500 g SuperValu Fusilli Pasta
100 g SuperValu Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 - SuperValu Onion
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted water as per pack instructions, drain then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Drizzle the oil in the large pan and add the butter.
- When foaming add the onion and cook gently for 1 minute until softened.
- Sprinkle over the flour and gradually add the milk, stirring to ensure there are no lumps.
- Add the salmon chunks and cook over a low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the broccoli in a separate pan of boiling water for 4 minutes then drain.
- Tip the pasta into a large ovenproof dish and pour over the salmon with the sauce.
- Add the broccoli and grated cheddar and place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve immediately.