Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic
Serves: 4 people
Chicken Stock Cube
SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
SuperValu Quality Irish Leg of Lamb
SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C degrees
- Peel and slice the potatoes and lie them in the roasting tin
- Slice the onion and scatter over the potatoes
- Slice the garlic and pull apart the sprigs of rosemary
- Make sharp incisions across the lamb fat and insert the sliced garlic and rosemary into the incisions.
- Lay the lamb on top of the potatoes
- Pour the chicken stock over the potatoes
- Cook in an oven for 1.5-2 hours if you like your lamb rare, or for up to 3 hours if you like it well done.