Operation Transformation Recipe - Healthy Frittata
Serves: 2 people
peeled & sliced
SuperValu Fresh Parsley
- Steam potatoes until cooked for approximately 15 minutes. Place aside and allow to cool before slicing.
- Beat eggs in a bowl together.
- Add olive oil to a pan on medium heat and place potato slices into pan.
- Place the spinach into the pan and allow to wilt.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the sliced tomatoes.
- Pour egg mixture on top of potatoes, spinach and tomato mixture.
- Take small scoops of the ricotta cheese and dot over the egg and potato mixture in the pan.
- Cook undisturbed until edges are set, approximately 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place the pan under the grill on medium heat and cook through for a further 4 - 5 minutes.