Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
30 g Capers
50 ml Low Fat Milk
3 tsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Pepper
deseeded and chopped
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Coriander
300 g SuperValu Potatoes
300 g SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Medallions 440g
1 bunch SuperValu Scallions
8 - Tomatoes
1.5 tsp Water
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender. To the drained cooked potatoes, add milk and mash.
- In a bowl add the capers, coriander, scallions, 1 teaspoon oil and 1 ½ teaspoon water. Blend all ingredients together using a hand blender.
- Add the remaining oil to a pan over medium to high heat and add pork chops. Cook on one side until pork is cooked through and then turn.
- Add tomatoes and pepper and cook until slightly softened.
- Serve pork chops with tomatoes, drizzle with super green sauce and serve with mashed potatoes.