Operation Transformation Recipe - Pork Chops and Apple Sauce served with Mixed Vegetables.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 medium Carrots
1 tsp Honey
3 tsp Olive Oil
1 medium Parsnips
250 g Potato
1 - Red Onion
1 sprig SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Sage
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Basted Pork Loin Chops
2 small Supervalu Bramley Apples
(cooking apples) peeled and diced
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas mark 7.
- In an oven dish combine diced potatoes, chopped carrots, parsnips, potatoes, 2 teaspoons of olive oil and rosemary. Place dish in oven for 20 minutes approximately.
- In a bowl mix the Worcestershire sauce, sage and honey.
- Add pork chops to the bowl and coat with the sauce and place aside.
- Combine the peeled and diced cooking apples with the chopped onion.
- On a separate baking tray place 1 teaspoon of oil and spread diced apple and onion onto it.
- Now add pork chops on top of diced apple and onion on baking tray and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve pork chops with vegetable mixture.