Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
2 cloves Garlic
20 g Parmesan Cheese
30 ml Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Pepper
deseeded and chopped
0 - Salt
1 - SuperValu Courgette
10 g SuperValu Fresh Basil
0.5 tbsp SuperValu Tomato Purée
340 g Tomatoes
deseeded and quartered
120 g Wholewheat Pasta
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Place tomatoes on a baking tray, toss tomatoes with half the oil and season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Add pasta to a pot of hot water, bring to the boil and reduce and simmer until cooked.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the red pepper and courgette and cook for 2 minutes until tender.
- Add the tomato purée and stir.
- Now add the cooked drained pasta and roasted tomatoes to the tomato sauce and stir.
- Serve topped with basil and parmesan cheese.