This mouth-watering recipe from Kevin is quick and easy to make. Perfect for a summers day this dish can be served as a main course or a small starter. Try this preparation as an appetizer with just bread and radishes.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
Garden Tomato & Chilli Salsa:
12 - Cherry Tomatoes
1 - Red Onion
1 - Red Pepper
0 - Seasoning
1 - SuperValu Chillies
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Lime
75 mls SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tbsp SuperValu Parsley
- Finely chop the red peppers and stir fry for a moment or two with the finely diced red chilli. Set these aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile half the tomatoes, chop the onions and garlic and add these to the red pepper and chilli mixture.
- Mix in chopped herbs, seasoning and oil. Add a squeeze of lime juice and store in the fridge until ready to eat
- Heat a large frying pan with the oil and add the salmon flesh side down and cook for 3-4 minutes on either side.
- Allow to rest or if the salmon is thick you can pop it into the oven for 5 minutes to ensure it is fully cooked through to the centre.
- Serve with some of the tomato and chilli salsa and a little green salad.