Salmon is packed full of healthy fats, plus lots of vitamins and minerals, it’s extremely versatile and can be poached, steamed, baked or pan seared
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
300 g Broccoli
broken into florets
450 g Egg Noodles
2 - Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
cut into thin slivers lengthways
2 - Garlic
2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
0 - SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
4 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
approx 175g/6oz each
1 - SuperValu Lemon
cut into thin slices
4 - SuperValu Scallions
- Heat half the oil on a pan and cook the salmon for 3 minutes on each side over a medium heat.
- Remove from the pan and set aside covered with foil.
- Cook the noodles as per pack instructions.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and add the garlic, ginger, broccoli, chilli, stir fry for 2-3 minutes than add the noodles.
- Remove from the heat and divide between 4 serving plates.
- Add a piece of salmon to each plate and garnish with some fresh coriander and lemon slices.
- Serve immediately.