This salmon dish is the perfect light meal and goes perfectly with the beetroot salad.
Serves: 2 people
SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
(approx 175g each from the Fish Counter)
From the Store Cupboard
SuperValu Olive Oil
- Drizzle a large pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and place on the heat.
- Add the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- To prepare the beetroot salad, dice the beetroot into small pieces and thinly slice the spring onions.
- Place the beetroot and spring onion in a bowl and squeeze over the lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place a generous serving of the salad on the centre of the plate and place the salmon on top.
Try adding some feta cheese to the beetroot salad for added flavour, also perfect served with couscous.