Operation Transformation Recipe - A quick, easy and healthy prawn stir-fry to replace your takeaway.
Serves: 2 people
- Add the wholegrain rice to a pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 40 minutes
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the prawns for 5-6 minutes until they turn from grey to pink
- Add the crushed garlic to the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring all the time
- Add the sweet corn, green beans & mushrooms and continue frying for a further 2-3 minutes
- Add the soy sauce and cook the stir fry for a further 5 minutes stirring through
- Serve the rice topped with the prawn stir fry