Operation Transformation Recipe - Baked Salmon served with Potatoes and Vegetables.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 large Carrots
peeled and chopped
2 tbsp Natural Yogurt
250 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Dill
2 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
0.5 head SuperValu Savoy Curly Cabbage
1 tsp SuperValu White Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Preheat oven to 200C / 180CF / gas mark 6.
- Place baby potatoes in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- To make the sauce combine natural yogurt, wholegrain mustard and vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the salmon fillets to the bowl, coat well with the sauce and place aside.
- Place salmon fillets in an oven proof dish and place in the oven for approximately 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Steam carrots and cabbage for approximately 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Remove salmon from the oven, top with dill and serve with potatoes and vegetables.