Operation Transformation Recipe - Weekend Option.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
- In a bowl mix the eggs and milk and set aside
- Add pinch of salt and pepper
- Chop mushrooms
- Place oil in pan and put on medium heat
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cheese to the egg mixture
- Pour in the pan and allow the egg to cook around the edges.
- Lift up one side of the omelette to check if the egg has slightly ‘browned’. The inside of the mixture will still be a bit runny
- Once the bottom is browned you may turn over, or for ease place under the grill (on medium heat) for 5 - 7 minutes or until browned on top and the inside is completely cooked and no longer runny