Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
150 g Creme Fraiche
4 large Eggs
2 clove Garlic
1 tsp Rapeseed Oil
650 g SuperValu Courgette
4 tbsp SuperValu Pesto
4 large Tomatoes
200 g Wholewheat Penne Pasta
- Heat oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4
- In a pot of boiling water and cook until just undercooked.
- Cut the courgette into strips.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Put oil in pan and put on a medium heat, Cook the courgettes for 6 mins each side until softened. You may need to do this is 2 separate batches.
- Beat the eggs, pesto, garlic and cream cheese together.
- Arrange the sliced courgette and tomatoes lengthways with the pasta mixture in between.
- Bake in the oven for 55 - 60 minutes until set.