Use the Homemade Rich Mincemeat recipe to make these delicious pies.
Serves: 18 people
- Put all the ingredients into a mixer and mix until bound together.
- Wrap in cling film and allow to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and grease and line your muffin tray or ramekins.
- Cut out discs of pastry and use them to line a 12-cup muffin tray or ramekins.
- Spoon some of the mincemeat into each of the pastry lined cups and then top with an additional layer of pastry.
- Use pastry cutters to make some star shapes for a more festive look.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes and serve with some freshly whipped cream with the addition of Irish whiskey.