Operation Transformation Recipe - Delicious light Mac n' Cheese
Serves: 2 people
cut into florets
SuperValu Fresh Parsley
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Steam cauliflower for 5-7 minutes.
- When cooked, place in a bowl and blend together using a hand blender.
- Add butter to a saucepan and allow to melt. Add in flour and stir well.
- Gradually add the milk to the saucepan stirring continually.
- Stir in the grated cheese to the sauce and stir until sauce thickens.
- Add the pureed cauliflower and cooked pasta to the sauce and mix together.
- Garnish with a handful of parsley and serve.