Operation Transformation Recipe - Delicious light Mac n' Cheese
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Butter
70 g Cheddar Cheese
10 g Plain Flour
200 g Skimmed Milk
0.5 head SuperValu Cauliflower
cut into florets
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Parsley
100 g Wholewheat Pasta
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Steam cauliflower for 5-7 minutes.
- When cooked, place in a bowl and blend together using a hand blender.
- Add butter to a saucepan and allow to melt. Add in flour and stir well.
- Gradually add the milk to the saucepan stirring continually.
- Stir in the grated cheese to the sauce and stir until sauce thickens.
- Add the pureed cauliflower and cooked pasta to the sauce and mix together.
- Garnish with a handful of parsley and serve.