Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
½ stock cube and 160mls boiling water
cod, haddock, etc.
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Put a pot on a medium/high heat. Add the stock, rice, and half the pepper and bring to boil. Cook until light and fluffy
- Heat the butter, the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of oil in a small pot over medium to high heat, stirring until the butter melts.
- Add remaining oil to an oven proof dish and add fish and sprinkle with remaining pepper. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Steam green beans in a steamer.
- Place fish on a plate and drizzle with butter sauce. Serve with rice mixture and green beans.